Teacher of Geography - Full Time
Applications from NQTs & RQTs welcomed
Transforming Lives, Transforming Communities
The governors and staff are ambitious for the school: Our mission is to create an outstanding organisation that inspires learners with excellence in academic achievement, personal development and community service.
If you are ambitious for yourself and the learners you serve, then you are the person we need.
Our ideal candidate will:
• Be committed to the Feversham ethos of high expectations.
• Have the resolve to make a real difference to the lives of learners.
• Be an outstanding teacher.
• Have a proven track record of success, and raising pupil attainment in Geography.
• Be a committed team player.
• Be organised, energetic and passionate about working within a challenging school.
The school benefits from:
A forward thinking senior leadership team under a Chief Executive with a proven track record of establishing outstanding schools and teams.
A committed and talented body of staff.
A supportive Governing Body, Trust and Community.
An excellent CPD programme.
Closing Date: Tuesday 18th February 2020 at noon however we reserve the right to close advertisements early. Advertisements will therefore close at 12 noon on the advertised closing date, or the day the decision has been taken to close the advertisement early.
This post is exempt from the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974. Clearance from the Disclosure and Barring Service will be requested for the successful candidate.
“The School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. This post is subject to satisfactory references, DBS and health clearances and proof of legal working in accordance with the Asylum and Immigration Act 1996.”